How can we help?
Still haven't found what you're looking for?
We’ve worked hard to make Twingate as easy to use as possible. Should you have an unanswered question, we have the below Self Service Resources below.
Self Service Resources
- Documentation - Twingate Docs
- Knowledge Base - Twingate Help Center
- Community Discussion - Twingate Forum
- Billing - Subscription Management
- Twingate Status - Service Status
- New features or fixes - Twingate Changelog
Active subscriptions to Business or Enterprise plans are entitled to production break/fix email Technical Support services. Prior to engaging Twingate Technical Support for break/fix assistance, please ensure the Self Service Resources above do not remediate the issue at hand. Additional information around Technical Support and opening a Support Request can be found at Engaging Technical Support.
Starter, Teams, and trial Business accounts are not entitled to raise Support Requests. This channel of support is exclusive to active Business or Enterprise subscriptions. Starter, Teams, and trial Business accounts will be unable to sign into the Twingate Help Center. We encourage such accounts to utilize the Self Service Resources below or post on the Twingate Forum.
Pre-sales or trial Business accounts
- Please contact your sales representative to have Support Requests managed through one line of communication.
- For self-serve trial customers without a sales representative, please reach out to our onboarding team via firstname.lastname@example.org, or post on our Community Forum for community assistance.
Further information regarding subscription entitlement is available at Twingate Plans.