Self-Serve Troubleshooting Steps
- Self-Serve Troubleshooting Guide
- Checking the Client Service (Windows)
- Checking for Blocked Outbound Ports
- Checking Network Interfaces
- Checking Network Interfaces (Windows)
- Checking for Incompatible Software
- Twingate Client Logs
- Windows Client does not prompt for update to newer released versions
- Selecting the Quit option in the Twingate Client does not disconnect Twingate.
- Empty Twingate client screen after installing version 1.0.23. on Windows 10 N.
- macOS Client: Twingate Menu Bar Icon Not Visible
- Joining a Twingate network fails with "Unable to join network"