In this article:
Twingate provides technical support for Twingate related issues. This KB article with guide you with how to engage Twingate’s Technical Support Engineering team for your Twingate production level issues.
- A valid Twingate license inclusive of Support is required.
- Starter Tier accounts can post in our Community Forum for guidance as needed.
Please be advised: we may not be able to provide Technical Support without an active and valid Twingate subscription due to volume constraints.
What Does Technical Support Assist With?
Twingate Technical Support provides technical assistance for production break/fix issues. Examples of items that Twingate’s Technical Support Engineering team can assist with:
- Native Twingate Connector or Twingate Client errors or issues.
- Twingate component or feature not working as expected.
- Twingate Resource connection issue troubleshooting.
Areas Twingate Technical Support may NOT be able to assist:
- Inquiries that arise during POC: Please reach out to your Twingate contact directly.
- Account or billing related issues or questions: Please reach out to your Twingate contact or CSM directly.
- End Users: Please please engage your Twingate Admin or IT team for any Twingate related inquiries or issues.
- Access or Permissions in existing accounts. Only Twingate Admins can field such requests.
- Twingate CLI, Custom API scripts, or client deployment scripts.
- Issues that arise with known incompatibilities, third party applications, operating systems, or network topology.
Opening a Support Request
- Navigate to help.twingate.com.
- Click Submit a request in the top right corner.
- Input your email address.
- Via the Issue Type dropdown select Technical Support.
- Select the applicable Priority as it aligns to your issue and account's SLA.
- Select the applicable Affected Twingate Component. You will be prompted to input additional fields depending on your issue.
- Input the below fields as they relate to your request:
Subject: Brief statement of your issue
Description: It is our goal to provide you with a solution as quickly as possible. This is easier if we have a brief but detailed description, including exactly when and where the issue manifests, any relevant error messages (if any) and the information if this is an isolated issue or wide-spread.
Attachments: Please include relevant error messages as well as the logs for the Twingate component affected for our analysis. We provide instructions on how to collect logs for the Client and the Connector. Depending on the situation, we may ask for additional logs or information.
- Once you're ready, click Submit to send your Support Request.
I Created a Support Request, Now What?
You will get an email from email@example.com when your ticket has been created with your request number. A Technical Support Engineer will then reach out from firstname.lastname@example.org to ask additional scoping questions as applicable and review the issue within the defined SLA.
Accessing your Support Request
You can utilize the Help Portal to review your open requests. If you have submitted a request, but have not signed in to our Help Portal, you can utilize the below method to authenticate to view your requests.
- While at help.twingate.com, click Sign In at the top right.
- Sign in with the email address correlating to your Twingate user account.
If you have not yet signed into our Help portal you can:
- Sign Up - If you have not opened a Support Request historically with Twingate you can utilize this method.
- Get a password - If you have opened a Support Request you can use this method to create a password for the applicable Help Portal account.
- Click your username at the top right > My activities. You can search, filter, and review your Support Requests thereafter.